- 4 medium eggs, room temperature
- 3½ tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 very ripe medium sized bananas
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup Chocolate Chips (We chopped up one of our Extra Dark - 85% Bars) Shop Now
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer, cream together the coconut oil, honey, and vanilla.
- Add your eggs one at a time.
- Add in the apple cider vinegar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flours, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients
- Mash the bananas and the coconut milk in a bowl to the consistency of porridge.
- Fold the banana mixture into the batter and the chocolate chips
- Spoon the batter into muffin tins lined with parchment cups
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the tops have browned lightly and a toothpick comes out clean.