Christmas is a time for giving, spending time with loved ones, and of course, indulging in some delicious food! What's not to love about the festive season? If you're looking for something sweet to make this holiday season, why not try one of these five chocolate recipes? From chocolate cookies to a classic chocolate cake, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
Nohmad Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Nohmad chocolate bars broken down into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, mixing until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake until cookies are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes; transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.